Proper Use of Erosion Control Products and Geo Textiles
Date(s) - 03/03/16
4:00 pm - 5:45 pm
All Around Landscape Supply
All-Around Landscape University
Proper use of Erosion Control products and Geo Textiles.
Guest speakers Chris Bailey and Howard Schau from EarthSavers.
Chris Bailey has 10 years in the Erosion Control and Geotextile Industry.
Howard Schau is a Certified Professional in Erosion Sediment Control.
Combined Chris and Howard have an extensive knowledge of Geotextiles, Engineered Fabrics, Rolled Erosion
Control Products, along with proper installation procedures.
This class is to be held Thursday March 3rd 2016. The class will begin at 4PM and will go to 5:45PM.
Location is at 4760 Carpinteria Ave., Carpinteria Ca. 93013
Topic: Covering the proper product/products for the application at hand.
1. Degree of slope and type of soil.
2. Securing product to slope.
3. Recommended procedures for installations.
4. Proper products for runoff areas.
5. Picking the proper product for seasonal creek areas.
6. When to use Geo Textiles and their applications.
Please RSVP and/or send your questions to Betty Martinez @ 805-576-1705